Description of Service/s
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://econnormedia.com website and the mobile application (the “Service”) operated by “E Connor Media” (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service, information and material provided on this website and/or “E Connor Media”
Content and Material
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the viewership rights only. Do not copy our original work or do not distribute it without prior written permission. Once the permission is granted upon request, you have to credit us as the original source and creator of the content. Redistribution and Re-sale of our courses, Digital material, documents, PDF’s, Books and Content is strictly prohibited.
Furthermore, if the user or the client wishes us to promote, redistribute, refurnish, rewrite, recreate or publish their content, piece of work or art then the user/client/artist must give us a license/ written permission so that you we can share this content on our website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
E Connor Media respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond any claim that Content posted on the Site or products infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or business. E Connor Media will use reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged Infringement and will take appropriate action under applicable intellectual property laws and these Terms where it believes an Infringement has taken place, including removing or disabling access to the Content claimed to be infringing and/or terminating accounts and access to the Site, social channels, pages, events and Services.
To notify E Connor Media of a possible Infringement you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” care of [email protected] and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement sufficient to enable E Connor Media to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
If we remove or disable access to services in response to a notice of Infringement, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the user/client who posted/provided the affected Content. If you feel that your Content is not infringing, you may provide E Connor Media with a counter notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement Counter Notification” at [email protected] You must include in your counter notice sufficient information to enable E Connor Media to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that your Content is not infringing the copyrights of others.
If you have any questions about copyright infringement or the notification and counter-notification process under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), we recommend that you speak with an attorney or concerned person.
E Connor Media reserves the right to remove any Content that allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. In appropriate circumstances, E Connor Media will terminate the accounts of users who infringe copyright. Notices to E Connor Media regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to E Connor Media via email at: [email protected].
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyright-Protected Content
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us (either directly or through your authorized representative) with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any);
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where on the Website the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for E Connor Media to locate the material (e.g., the URL);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright E Connor Media, its agent, or the law and is not a fair use;
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Filing a DMCA Counter-Notice to Restore Content Removed from the Website or Material
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide E Connor Media with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any);
- A description of the material that was removed and the location on the Website (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared;
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- A statement that you consent to the Indian Law, and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by E Connor Media. E Connor Media has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites, tools, mobile applications or services. You further acknowledge and agree that E Connor Media shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. You are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
You can not transfer your purchased services , goods and material to someone else. You cannot disclose or distribute your credentials and digital material for course, content, services for sharing/redistributing, resale purpose online as well as offline. Your access will be revoked and you may be permanently banned from this website. No other services shall be provided to you in future. User’s accounts, services, contract on this website and mobile app or users’ access to this website and mobile can be terminated in case of abuses or at E Connor Media sole discretion.
All Visual Content, Services, Digital Material posted/purchased or otherwise submitted to the Site, and any comments/reviews/ratings, or other communications (“Communications”, with Visual Content and Communications collectively referred to as “Content”) is the sole responsibility of the account holder/User from which such Communications/Purchase originates and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not E Connor Media, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site, including via messages exchanged through E Connor Media messenger service/Apps. E Connor Media does not control user submitted Content/Reviews/Ratings and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by E Connor Media. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- To post/purchase or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted or purchase, any Content/ Work that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person/ Business;
- To communicate with E Connor Media representatives, support team, assistants, followers, clients or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content or purchasing) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
- To post, transmit or purchase, or cause to be posted, transmitted or purchased, any Communication/ Services, Products designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any E Connor Media user, staff, clients;
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against users’ Visual Content or business;
- To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting in Blogs, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content;
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site; (iv) hack our site (v) degrade the SEO of this site by using blackhat methods (vi) damage or degrade this site i.e. E Connor Media using black hat methods
- To artificially inﬂate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes and/or in an attempt to alter the result of any contest or promotion, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
- To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- To promote or sell Content of another person unless you are expressly authorized to do so; or
- To sell, assign or otherwise transfer your profile.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms (other than relating to copyright infringement which is addressed under “COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS” below) please send written notice to E Connor Media at email: [email protected]
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users/reviews/ratings/clients of the Site, including any communications that you exchange through E Connor Media’s messenger services, social pages, event pages/posts. E Connor Media reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review disputes between you and other users/clients. This includes the right to review messages exchanged through E Connor Media’s messenger service, social pages, groups, communities, forums, event pages/posts based on any reports that E Connor Media receives alleging the violation of these Terms through the use of E Connor Media’s messenger service social pages, groups, communities, forums, event pages/posts, including without limitation, reports regarding alleged harassment, indecency, and offensive messages.
If the Services or Site are used in a manner that violates the Terms in any way, E Connor Media may at its sole discretion, but is not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the Site and/or take any steps that it deems appropriate to address the situation.
Modification of Terms
E CONNOR MEDIA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, E CONNOR MEDIA will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. What constitutes a material change will be determined at E CONNOR MEDIA sole discretion. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Purchasing any Service, downloading any content or viewing any Visual Content constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
In addition, when using particular features of the Services, you are subject to any posted guidelines, terms or rules applicable to such Services.
Your access to and use of the Site and our Services may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside of our control. E CONNOR MEDIA reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site, any Service and to remove any Visual Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. E CONNOR MEDIA may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your Visual Content and you are directed to retain your own copies of all Visual Content posted on the Site.
YOU USE THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. E CONNOR MEDIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. E CONNOR MEDIA DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, (E) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW, NEITHER E CONNOR MEDIA NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OR TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT/S, CHANNELS OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE/SERVICES, ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING THEREON, OR THE SERVICES. E CONNOR MEDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, E CONNOR MEDIA SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO INR.500/-
YOU AND E CONNOR MEDIA AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE OR LITIGATE ANY DISPUTE ARISING HEREUNDER WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A COLLECTIVE ACTION, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY PROCEEDING IN WHICH YOU ACT OR PROPOSE TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT NO PROCEEDING WILL BE JOINED, CONSOLIDATED, OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER PROCEEDING WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF E CONNOR MEDIA AND ALL PARTIES TO ANY SUCH PROCEEDING.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last updated: (18 March 2019)