INFORMATION COLLECTED BY E CONNOR MEDIA
E Connor Media ; “We” know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. By visiting the E Connor Media website, registering with E Connor Media, buying any products, attending any live events offline or online, or using/purchasing any E Connor Media services, you are accepting and agree to comply with this policy.
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our E Connor Media users:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. E Connor Media and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain traffic data, E Connor Media cookie information, and the page you requested. E Connor Media uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. This does not involve collecting any of your personal information.
- In addition to the “traffic data”, E Connor Media and its authorized agents may collect information about the device you’re using to access E Connor Media, its operating system, unique device identifier, device settings such as language and crash data. Which data is specifically collected depends on the type of device and/or system running on that device. This data is again used to help us diagnose problems with the site and/or mobile apps and analyze trends. This does not involve collecting any of your personal information.
- E Connor Media may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your devices. If the location data contains your personal information, then E Connor Media will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
- E Connor Media may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages and number of orders
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration, Purchase and Contact us: In order for you to use, purchase or contact us… E Connor Media services you must complete a registration/contact form. As part of this registration form, we require certain personal information. Our lawful basis for collecting personal information from you is to provide our services and to communicate with you when you register with us. Our collection of personal information from you is limited to information that we require in order to provide our services to you.
E-mail: E Connor Media is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. E Connor Media may send out emails with E Connor Media-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions etc. You may also receive notification emails from E Connor Media, which inform you of actions (e.g. “new order”) that have been performed on the site. We send these emails to you based on receiving your consent at registration. If you do not want to receive email from us, please “unsubscribe” provided below each email message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those site migration) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us unless you terminate your registration/purchase.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. E Connor Media cookies do not collect personal information.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Because E Connor Media enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use E Connor Media is an integral part of the E Connor Media experience. Rest assured that we will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below:
- E Connor Media Personnel: E Connor Media personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of E Connor Media business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if E Connor Media, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other E Connor Media users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on E Connor Media where we allow you to tell other E Connor Media users about yourself. You may control what personal information is displayed in your User Profile by visiting the Settings section of your User Profile.
- Followers’ Activity: Much like other online social networks, E Connor Media allows non-followers to browse your followers’ activity.
- Syndication: E Connor Media allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the E Connor Media website.
- Service Providers: E Connor Media may share user information as well as information from tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers and location data, with third-parties that help E Connor Media provide services to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary for E Connor Media to provide our services. E Connor Media requires Services Providers to protect your data in a manner consistent with this Policy and to limit the use of such information to the performance of services for E Connor Media. E Connor Media may also remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with Service Providers, including combining your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- Data Storage: Your encrypted personal information is stored on servers provided by a third-party cloud-based service provider that protects and stores your data in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
KEEPING INFORMATION AND OUR WEBSITE SECURE
- Your E Connor Media account information is protected by an encrypted password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
You must be 14 years and older to register to use the E Connor Media website. As a result, E Connor Media does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that E Connor Media has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive permission from a legal guardian before using, purchasing from E Connor Media or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
CONDITIONS OF USE